Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

My post-Christmas sale bargains

I very rarely buy anything at full price. I've always got lots of website links for potential purchases saved on my phone, and I either wait for them to go down in price or for a discount code to swoop into my inbox. This means that the post-Christmas sales are a highly exciting event for me!

I always save a certain amount of money throughout December to make sure I've got enough to spend in the sales after Christmas, and I also had some Quidco cashback and eBay funds to spend.

It's safe to say that I've picked up some amazing bargains over the last few weeks. I use the post-Christmas sales to stock up on new dresses for work, holiday clothes, and anything else I need/want which I didn't get for Christmas.

I've included links for the items below wherever possible, just in case you fancy grabbing a bargain before they all disappear.




Hunter wellies from Schuh - I've wanted Hunter wellies for ages
and got a children's pair in the sale with a discount of £16 (and a huge £61 discount on the pink pair I saw on ASOS). Hooray for having small feet! 




A floral dress for work, a lacy pink dress and a black midi dress from Debenhams. These three dresses combined cost £39, and I saved £96 on them in total! 




A black and white dress for work, a playsuit ready for Florida, and a pink summer dress.
I saved £32 in total on these items which were all from New Look.




A blue summer dress from ASOS ready for Florida.
At £7.50 with a saving of £17.50, I couldn't go wrong!




Rose gold sequin shoes from New Look - a saving of £11. 




Cosy jumper dress from the Fat Face outlet in McArthur Glen - £25 off! 




Winnie the Pooh pyjamas from Asda - a saving of £7. 




A floral openwork charm from Pandora for my
grey leather bracelet - half price and £10 off.




Bath bomb and gift box from Lush - both items
were half price which resulted in a saving of £10.75. The gift card I had from my brother for Christmas paid for these purchases!




Soap & Glory Sugar Crush tin from Boots, half price with a saving of £5. 




And last but not least, the photo doesn't do this beautiful Ted Baker bag justice...
half price in John Lewis with a saving of £40.


I happily worked out that I've saved a whopping £270.25 in total, which is a lot more than what I actually spent. This makes my bargain hunting heart very happy. 

Have you blogged about your post-Christmas sale purchases? Please send me your links if so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)