Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

New thing every week in 2016 #4

This is the fourth post in my 'New thing every week in 2016' series - read the first post here to find out what it's all about. The ten weeks I'm focusing on for this post were really difficult ones to look back on as, preceded by a month of worrying and waiting, my cancer diagnosis crashed into my life during Week 34. The nature of some of this post's entries means there are quite a few which don't have any images to go with them, for obvious reasons!

Read on to find out what new things, both good and bad, happened in my life between 29th July and 13th October...



Week 31: Spent the day in Abergavenny





Week 32: Went to our local Harvester for a drink





Week 33: Went on a day trip to North Wales for a work meeting


Week 34: Received a free gift in Pandora after making a couple of purchases at their special event





Week 35: Went to Romeo's by the Sea for our wedding anniversary





Week 36: Stayed in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa





Week 37: Ate dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse





Week 38: Had an ECG (as part of my pre-op assessment) 




Week 40: Ordered a treat for myself from the Pandora website (I've always shopped in store before!)





Week 41: Ordered some more treats for myself from ASOS





As you can see, I did quite a bit of online shopping while I was recovering from my surgery... I think you'll all agree it was needed! Check back in a few days for the final instalment in my 'new thing every week in 2016' series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)