Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

New thing every week in 2016 #1

Last year, inspired by Liz at Distract Me Now Please, I started my 'new thing every week' series. I really enjoyed recording the new things I'd done every week, both big and small, so I thought I'd continue the trend for 2016.

I'm not always very good at making a conscious effort to do something new every week which means that the entries aren't always particularly exciting. However, I'm still impressed that I've somehow managed to do a brand new thing every single week for two years!

I'm going to split this series into five instalments which I'll publish over the next few weeks.

So, to begin with, here are the new things I got up to between 1 January and 10 March 2016.



Week 1: Tried adult colouring books




Week 2: Bought a star-shaped bowl




Week 3: Went to Locke and Remedy






Week 5: Went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries




Week 6: Got up early on a Sunday and watched a film instead of reading in bed!




Week 7: Walked to The Captain's Wife




Week 8: Had afternoon tea at the Cutty Sark in Greenwich




Week 9: Had a hot chocolate at the Wales Millennium Centre




Week 10: Marched to Cardiff city centre as part of the Homes for Wales rally 




It's definitely been a nice varied bunch for my first instalment... check back in a few days for the next post in the series! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lots of food related new things! I want a Five Guys now... X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to make the entries a bit more varied but I always end up coming back to what I've eaten! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)