Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

A-Z of Walt Disney World - Food and Drink!

After researching and writing my A-Z of Walt Disney World post, I realised that I had enough spare entries under each letter to write a separate post focused just on food/drink at Walt Disney World. I'm not sure what type of person that makes me... moving swiftly on!

I had to cheat with a few of the more difficult letters, but I'm proud of my huge range of food and drink photos for the most part. Enjoy!



A - ABC Commissary



B - Beaches and Cream



C - Churro



D - Dockside Margaritas



E - Earl of Sandwich



F - Forty Thirst Street Express



G - Ghirardelli



H - Hot Dog



I - Ice cube cocktails



J - Jumbo cinnamon roll



K - Karamell-Küche



L - Le Fou's Brew



M - Mickey Pretzel



N - Nine Dragons



O - Olivia's



P - Pina Colada Slush



Q - Queen of Strawberry Ice Cream



R - Refillable Mug



S - Shula's Steakhouse



T - Tony's



U - Unlimited free drinks



V - Vanilla Cheesecake



W - Waffle



X - Xtra Large Dessert



Y - Yum... those onion rings!



Z - piZZa




What's your favourite food at Walt Disney World? Will you be writing a similar gluttonous post? Send me your links if so!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)