Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

New thing every week in 2015 #5

Time for the last post in my 'new thing every week in 2015' series... I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have! Each post has been a great trip down memory lane and a really positive reminder of how many new experiences I enjoyed last year.

So, what did I get up to for the last twelve weeks of 2015? Let's find out...


Week 41 (8-14 October) - Tried Honeycomb Choc Swirl Frijj milkshake. There are no words. 




Week 42 (15-21 October) - Ate calamari at an awards dinner and was pleasantly surprised. 


Week 43 (22-28 October) - Went to a wedding party on a Monday evening. 




Week 44 (29 October - 4 November) - Bought my first Pandora ring.




Week 45 (5-11 November) - Tried pre-made cocktails from a can. Why did it take me so long to discover these?!




Week 46 (12-18 November) - Went to Penarth's Mint and Mustard for the first time.




Week 47 (19-25 November) - Met Mark Colbourne and had a chat with him (Paralympic cyclist and gold medallist). 


Week 48 (26 November - 2 December) - Bought a Maltesers advent calendar.




Week 49 (3-9 December) - Went to Cardiff on the bus with my parents to do some Christmas shopping. 


Week 50 (10-16 December) - Went for lunch on my own at the Cosmeston Country Park cafe after a wintry walk. 




Week 51 (17-23 December) - Went to Portland House in Cardiff Bay for my work Christmas party.




Week 52 (24-30 December) - Didn't go home for Christmas Day and spent it with the in-laws instead. 




I've already started my 'new thing every week in 2016' series, so make sure you check back at the beginning of next year for similar posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)