Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Twelve posts of Christmas #9 - Christmas presents: gifts I can eat/drink

If you've read my 'gifts I can wear' post, you'll already be aware that I'm splitting my 'What I got for Christmas' posts into three instalments. I love nosing through other people's Christmas present summaries so I consequently enjoy writing similar posts myself... I assume most people are as nosy as I am!

Today's instalment is all about the gifts I received which I can eat or drink. There were quite a few gifts in this category, as you're about to find out. Don't worry, I'll re-start my diet in March once these are all gone.




A large pile of chocolates and sweets from Neil, family, friends and colleagues.




My love for hot chocolate and marshmallows is well documented... I had
these lovely presents from my parents, my parents in law, and my colleague Chris. 




I also had more hot chocolate and a pretty Cath Kidston mug from Amy...
this one wasn't photographed with the rest as I opened it a
few days before Christmas Day as instructed!




My parents bought us these tasty-sounding chutneys... I can't wait to try them
with some cheese and crackers. I know that makes me sound like an old lady but I don't care.




Limoncello and Prosecco from my colleagues... I feel a Limoncello Fever coming on. 



Have you written a blog post about all the food/drink you received for Christmas? Like me, are you trying to be mildly sensible but just CAN'T STOP EATING? Hopefully I'm not alone in this affliction...

1 comment:

  1. I had one of my Galaxy hot chocs from Amy yesterday... Good stuff! I've never had a Limoncello Fever. I feel like I'm missing out now!

    Liz x
    Distract Me Now Please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)