Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Twelve posts of Christmas #10 - Christmas presents: gifts I can use

Welcome to the final instalment of my mini 'What I got for Christmas' series. I know 'gifts I can use' is a very generic heading, and I'm aware that I can use all the presents featured in my 'gifts I can wear' and 'gifts I can eat/drink' posts, but it's the only title I could think of to encompass all my remaining presents under one heading. I'm not entirely sure why I feel the need to justify my title... let's move on.

The aforementioned generic title means this is the biggest post of the lot, and it contains some humdingers!




A beautiful new jewellery box from my parents. It goes perfectly with
the colour scheme in our bedroom and holds a surprising amount. 




Neil bought me this pretty frame for our bedroom - blog post to follow on the
pretty photos we've chosen for it! Again, perfect for our bedroom colour scheme.




Two Disney Traditions figurines from Neil - Stitch and Thumper. 




Colouring books, colouring pencils and
a lovely notebook from my colleagues.




We had lots of joint presents for the kitchen from my parents in law, including this
Morphy Richards soup maker. I've heard lots of good things about this! 




A fajita warmer for the next time we have a Mexican feast!




My parents in law also bought us some amazing gifts from Denby.
I can't wait to use these!




And I definitely can't wait for our next fish and chip supper...
it'll be extremely instagrammable. 




I had some lovely Body Shop toiletries from Sian and
Neil - Mango, Papaya and Vineyard Peach.




I also had lots of Soap & Glory goodies from my parents in law and from Nicola.
They all smell so good! 




A cute Jack Russell cushion from Neil's auntie. 




An umbrella from my parents in law, cleverly disguised as a stylish wine bottle!




We had loads of DVDs between us from Neil's family and my
family - here are my favourites!




Afternoon tea voucher for Pettigrew Tea Rooms from Sarah and a New Look gift card
from my brother... the New Look gift card has (obviously) already been spent.



I hope you enjoyed my 'What I got for Christmas' posts - please leave your links in the comment box if you've written something similar!

1 comment:

  1. That's a very impressive Soap and Glory haul! The fajita warmer is mega useful too- it seems like it would be much more effective (and attractive) than bringing the pan to the table which is what we currently do! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)