Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

New thing every week in 2015 #3

I'm now on my third post of my 'new thing every week in 2015' series (you can read the first post here and the second post here). It's such a great way of remembering what I got up to last year, and I would definitely recommend it for 2016 if you're up for it. We're only a few weeks in to the year (believe it or not) so there's still time for you to get involved.

So what new things did I get up to between 20 May and 29 July? Let's find out...



Week 21 (20-26 May) - Had Neil's family over for Sunday lunch.  




Week 22 (27 May - 2 June) - Got told my post was at risk of redundancy (it turned out ok in the end, as you'll see in week 27!).


Week 23 (3-9 June) - Went to Tony's in Penarth for my 29th birthday meal. 




Week 24 (10-16 June) - Went to a Spin class on a Saturday. 


Week 25 (17-23 June) - Went to a conference in Merthyr Tydfil's Cyfarthfa Castle.




Week 26 (24-30 June) - Ate out at Signor Valentino in Cardiff Bay.




Week 27 (1-6 July) - Became a manager... the events of week 22 meant I had the opportunity to apply for a newly-created Communications Manager post!




Week 28 (7-13 July) - Managed my organisation's communications strategy for the UK budget announcement.


Week 29 (14-22 July) - Drove to Southampton in my new car to celebrate my nephew's first birthday. 




Week 30 (23-29 July) - Went to Penarth's Bar 44 for Sunday lunch. 




These ten weeks were a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but everything worked out in the end. I apparently ate my way through the stress, according to some of these entries... look out for the next instalment over the weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea so much!! And, although it was last year, yay for you being a manager!! I love that Stitch <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)