Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

New thing every week in 2015 #1

I decided to unashamedly copy Liz at the beginning of last year by doing one new thing every week during 2015 (read Liz's first post here). There were admittedly times when I forgot to record something new for weeks on end which meant I had to rely on my Instagram updates to figure out what new things I did... this is why there are so many food entries!

I've split last year's 'new thing every week' posts into five instalments as I seem to be a big fan of splitting up my posts at the moment.

Here are the new things I did between 1 January and 11 March 2015... enjoy!



Week 1 (1-7 January) - Changed my name on my passport due to getting married in 2014.


Week 2 (8-14 January) - Fake Christmas with university friends in Milton Keynes for the first time.




Week 3 (15-21 January) - Started this challenge!


Week 4 (22-28 January) - Had a wisdom tooth out, hopefully for the first and last time. 


Week 5 (29 January - 4 February) - Bought a red bag (and a yellow purse). 




Week 6 (5-11 February) - Ate churros in this country during a visit to Chimichanga - I've only had them in Florida previously. 


Week 7 (12-18 February) - A bird did its business on my head... I didn't have much choice in this one, and I definitely haven't got a photo!


Week 8 (19-25 February) - Went to Wahaca.




Week 9 (26 February - 4 March) - Went to Llanerch Vineyard as a surprise for Neil's birthday. 




Week 10 (5-11 March) - Went to an engagement party.


So, as you can see, I ate a lot during the first quarter of 2015. The next ten weeks will follow in a few days! 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of unashamed stealing! It's such a fun challenge :) The bird poo was my favourite! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)