Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Walking in a (sunny) winter wonderland

Regular readers of my blog will already know that I'm lucky enough to live near Cosmeston Country Park. We had lovely weather in between Chrismas and New Year so we decided to go for a spontaneous walk around the lakes one sunny afternoon.

Believe it or not, we haven't had a chance to go for a long walk together since we got married over four months ago. Having a mortgage seems to take up an awful lot of time (and money)! We made the most of some rare free time, wrapped up warm and went for a leisurely stroll.

I could never go to Cosmeston without taking lots of photos. Here are the best of the bunch:





















Have you been on any scenic walks over the Christmas break? I'd love to see your photos so please feel free to send me some links to your picturesque posts. 

Oh, as an aside, I gravely apologise for the unimaginative title of this post. For someone who works in marketing and communications, I don't seem to be very creative when it comes to titles! 

2 comments:

  1. My kind of walk! Looks like the perfect day too. Lovely photos. Wish there were squirrels near me!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We seem to get lots of squirrels here! We were so lucky with the weather on this particular day x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)