Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Last ever blog post as Miss Samuel!

So... I'm getting married in two days!

This week has been (and will continue to be) absolutely hectic with sorting last minute arrangements for the wedding, packing for our honeymoon and moving the last of my things into our new house. However, all the hard work will be worth it on Saturday afternoon when I become Mrs Davies!

I think it might take me a while to get used to my new name. I wrote all our wedding place cards yesterday and stared at the one labelled 'Bethan Davies' for a good few minutes because I couldn't figure out who she was! This might also be due to extreme tiredness... I definitely haven't had enough sleep this week.

I won't be writing any blog posts for the next few weeks due to being on honeymoon and finishing off the never ending moving process, but I have some great guest posts lined up for you from these lovely people:

Danielle, Underland to Wonderland
Cheryl, Peppermint and Pearls
Liz, Distract Me Now Please
Clare James 

Keep a look out for these guest posts and keep your fingers crossed for sun on Saturday, and I'll catch up with you all at the end of September!


2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing day, take it all in as it really will just fly by. Can't wait to see some photos! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to guest on your blog :)

    Congratulations to you both!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard its meant to be an Indian summer heading our way Saturday so I think it'll be glorious sun for your special day.
    So excited for you!!! Congratulations, relax and have an awesome time Mrs D!!
    XoxoX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)