Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Wales v Scotland... it was fun even if we had nothing to play for!

I was lucky enough to have tickets for two Six Nations games this year at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff... Wales v Italy and Wales v Scotland. Thanks, Neil!

Sadly the championship was already lost by the time we played Scotland on the final Saturday of the tournament, but it was still a great occasion and I'm really glad we were a part of it. I'm certainly not going to complain about a record win and lots of tries! I also love visiting the Millennium Stadium, whatever the occasion.

I thought I'd post a few photos from the day... enjoy!



Welsh rugby shirt gets another outing



One of my favourite places in the world



Just before kick off!



Ooh, fireworks...



Lining up for the anthems



Great view!



I love being in a packed Millennium Stadium...



Could it be yet another try?



Flocking out of the stadium!


We finished third in this year's championship... I'm hoping to finish two places higher next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)