Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Barry M's Gelly range - part 2!

I first blogged about Barry M Gelly's range in August. Back then, I only had the Greenberry nail varnish from the range. Seeing as that one was such a success, I've purchased another 4 in the last few months...



Left to right: Passionfruit, Greenberry, Grapefruit, Mango and Guava


These nail varnishes are just so bright and vibrant. I can't resist them! They also last a few days longer than normal nail polishes as long as they're applied properly. I found that they chipped very quickly if the polish was applied too thickly but looked streaky if it was applied too thinly, so I've pretty much perfected my technique now. 

It's a difficult choice, but I think the Guava polish is my favourite.




The other four colours are very summery, but Guava is more suited to autumn/winter. This means I'll be using it a lot during the next few months! 




The Grapefruit colour (right) comes a close second, and I love wearing it on alternate nails with Greenberry. This was my nail varnish combo for my recent holiday to Florida... perfect summer colours. 




I probably won't use Passionfruit and Mango as much as the other colours just because I hardly ever wear red or orange (clashing issues with my red hair). However, they're lovely bright colours which really stand out and will definitely be noticed. I like wearing these shades with an all black outfit as they create a great contrast and look even more vibrant. 

Which Gelly shade shall I buy next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)