Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Frantic about Florida #4

This is the fourth instalment in my Frantic about Florida series, and I'm not even close to running out of ideas yet! You can read the previous instalments here (#1), here (#2), and here (#3).

So here's another five things I'm looking forward to:


Giraffes in Animal Kingdom


I love giraffes!


The Epcot ball


A truly majestic sight. Photos don't do it justice!


Ghirardelli ice cream in Downtown Disney 


I only managed to eat about half of this sundae...


Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios


Such a fun ride. You can even choose your own soundtrack!


Toboggan racers at Blizzard Beach


One of the few rides I wasn't afraid of at the water parks!


Has anyone else experienced these attractions and enjoyed them as much as I did? Look out for #5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)