Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

New shoes!

I don't generally buy many shoes, but I'm in love with the pair I bought on a whim last weekend. I saw them on an outdoor display as I was walking past Bank, which is a shop I've never been in to in my life. However, I made an exception on this occasion as the shoes were so pink and beautiful, and they were Converse which was an extra bonus. They were reduced to £29 from £47, and were absolutely perfect for me as I love pink, I love stars and I love Converse! Unfortunately, they only had the shoes in a size 3 and a size 6 in store, so I went straight on to Bank's website to see if they had the shoes on there in my size. They did! I snapped them up straight away, which is very fortunate as my size sold out on the website later that day. The shoes got delivered to my nearest store within two days, and they fit perfectly.

Look how beautiful they are!






These shoes will be perfect for my jeans and hoodie days, and for my trip to Florida in September. If you're a size 6, you can still buy these shoes on Bank's website. Hurry up!

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of these, and the same ones but with spots on... They are my favourite Lo-tops (Out of the 16 pairs of Cons i own....)

    Lexii x

    http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 16?! I'm very jealous... I own 4 pairs! Comfiest trainers ever :) x

      Delete
  2. They are so you! I love Converse. And you. Obvs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)