Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

The Body Shop's blueberry body butter

I know I talk a lot about how much I love Soap & Glory, but I also really like products from The Body Shop. Unfortunately, my bank balance doesn't usually allow me to go shopping there very often. However, I was lucky enough to have some Body Shop products for Christmas from my boyfriend, so I thought I'd write a review about the one product I've used so far.



Blueberry body butter


It's actually really difficult to find a decent body butter which doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky for hours after you've applied it. This body butter does the trick! The consistency isn't as thick as other body butters I've tried, so it soaks in to your skin without the sticky greasy sensation. However, the smell stays around until the next time you have a shower, which is always what you want! The blueberry smell is amazing and actually makes me want to run out to the shop to buy some blueberries. I haven't done this yet, seeing as I always put my pyjamas on after applying body butter. 




This product costs £13, which is pretty steep (in my opinion). However, The Body Shop do have sales quite often so it's worth keeping an eye on their website. For example, at the moment their Chocolate and Strawberry range products are all half price!

What do other people think of The Body Shop's products? Too expensive? Or are they worth the price?

8 comments:

  1. I love bodyshop!!


    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/02/sunday-afternoon_4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so good! Great, I'll have a look :) x

      Delete
  2. I normally like their stuff. I used to love their body butters, but The Righteous Butter has overtaken and become my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used much of The Righteous Butter yet... I'm a bit too obsessed with their Smoothie Milk stuff! x

      Delete
  3. I'm not on Facebook but will definitely follow your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love body shop body butter! The brazil but one was amazing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really was, that might be the next one I buy! x

      Delete
  5. sounds lovely, i always forget to check the body shop!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)