Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

10 favourite guilty pleasures

I do eat very healthily most of the time, but I do love crisps, chocolate and sweets. I make sure I don't stock any of these things in my flat, or I would actually be huge. If I don't buy them, I can do without them. However, if they're right in front of me, I find it very hard to resist.

Here are my top ten 'naughty' food items... Sorry to those of you who have given up nice things for Lent, you might want to stop reading at this point!


1. Haribo Tangfastics
I dread to think how many Tangfastics I've eaten in my lifetime. Best sweets ever, and you can guarantee people will buy me packets of these for my birthday and for Christmas because I love them so much.

2. Galaxy
Galaxy chocolate is amazing. Just plain Galaxy is fine, no need for any of their fancy varieties. Although I could really eat a Galaxy Caramel right now too, come to think of it.

3. Lindt truffles  
My mouth actually waters whenever I think of these. I love the original milk chocolate truffles, but the white truffles and the hazelnut ones are amazing too.

4. Texas BBQ Pringles
Although I've never kept the food guilt at bay long enough to try it, I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole tube of these by myself in one sitting. You know how it is... once you pop, you can't stop.

5. Haribo Jelly Babies 
These sweets are just immense. So much better than the Bassett's Jelly Babies! These are my sweets of choice for cinema trips.

6. Marshmallows 
I love pink and white marshmallows. I do always keep these in my flat, but I only ever use them to put in my hot chocolate. I've managed to be disciplined and I don't eat handfuls of them at once, although it's tempting sometimes!

7. Chocolate digestives 
Definitely my favourite biscuit of all time. It would certainly be dangerous if I ever bought a packet of these.

8. Twix
Yum. Just yum. I mostly love the biscuit bit in the middle, and also like the way it's split into two pieces so you can save the other half for later. If you can be that disciplined.

9. Fruit pastilles
These were always my favourite sweets as a child, and I still buy them occasionally if I need a sugar rush. The yellow ones are my favourites.

10. Kit Kat Chunky
I love the ordinary Kit Kat Chunky, but I usually just eat the normal version because it's fewer calories. I think Kit Kat chocolate is extra nice, and I love the wafer in the middle. Simple but gooood.


What are your favourite 'naughty' foods? I've made myself hungry now! Might eat a marshmallow...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. Kit Kat! It's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the Texas BBQ Pringles, chocolate digestives and twixes. I'd have to add salt and vinegar kettle chips, Bounty bars, creme eggs, pick and mix.... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)