Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Tea or coffee? No thanks.

This blog post focuses on the rather boring topic of my hatred of tea and coffee and my love for hot chocolate. I'm definitely no Shakespeare.

I always feel like such a child when someone offers me tea or coffee. 'No thanks, can I just have some water please?' That's my standard response, right there. I've tasted each one once, and hated them both. I also don't like the idea of being reliant on caffeine and needing a cup of coffee in the morning before I can function. However, I do love a good hot chocolate and it would be amazing if it was a social convention to offer people hot chocolate as well as tea and coffee. Why isn't it? I would honestly love to know.

I don't even buy fancy/posh hot chocolate. Give me a pot of Options, or even a sachet, and I'll be happy. Current favourite flavours include Dreamy Caramel and Outrageous Orange. AND they're low in calories and fat. Win!

I also love buying novelty mugs for my hot chocolate. Here's the latest purchase, half price in the Disney store:


Perfect for a disgruntled evening!

Anyone else not a fan of tea and coffee? Or is really just me?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE TEA. TEA SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS. TEA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really wish I liked it. So many people seem to love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)